Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
I don't know....I'm pretty sure mine would have the strings shredded in no time.  Did you get one?  Gunner can destroy almost anything in 5-10 minutes or less.  :roll:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Oh wow, I have to get one of these for Chloe.. I know, I know..like she needs another toy  :lol: Dunno what size to get tho.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I haven't gotten one yet, I just recently heard about this one...They may demolish the strings, altho it's not that easy!!! Again, my Petsmart doesn't carry these, so I'll be ordering online...I have a lot of boxer friends that say their babies just love it....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just gave our Boxer a Wubba Kong and he's loving it.  It's been about 30 minutes straight and he hasn't demolished it so it passes in our home!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I just bought this Wubba for Beckham last night.  He LOVES IT!!!  He's been gnawing on it all day and we're still in near perfect shape.  Plus it has a great squeaker, which he loves.  And it is not one of the small squeakers you find in plush toys, the whole solid ball is the squeaker!

http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/prod ... 1026&Page=

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay it's official.  The Wubba Kong is destroyed.  Hank had his way with the strings that dangle from the squeaky ball.  Considering the play time he had from it for $10, we may buy a few more.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Our cammo colored wubba lasted a week. The top of the wubba is actually a small tennis ball which Roxy decided to eat!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Soloman got about 1 week out of his Wubba then he also ate the tennis ball end and is working his way to the squeaker part now. Oh well I was hoping that it was going to be a tuff as the regular Kong. His Cuz on the other hand is still going strong

·
Registered
262 Posts
I love the Wubba Kongs.
My Yellow Lab which is very tough on toys has had one for several months now and it is still intact.
I have ordered them for all our 'kids' for Christmas.  :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I bought Kane one and he completely destroyed it within 30 minutes.  Sophie now plays with the ball that was inside, but wubba is dead.  I got the one that has the fleece on the outside so if you have a chewer, maybe the plain nylon would last longer.  Kane ate right through the side of the larger of the two balls.  He was bound and determined to see what the prize inside the wubba wrapping was!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I got Kiah the Camo one and it is still alive, it has a real heavy material on the outside.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Bought one for Lola on Saturday.....it only has 2 strings hanging from it now.  She killed one string in the first 5 minutes!  My girl's a chewer!  Anything more durable out there?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Jaxon got one of these last week when I stopped at the Feed Store to buy his food.  One level squeaks and the other level is solid.  He loves it!  He tosses his own toys, he was attempting this with regular kongs and it wasn't going far...he can throw the wubba quite a distance!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That sounds interesting.....Do you think they have it at pets mart?  I am going home early today to get Duke and take him there so he can pick out another toy.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Check out the link I have on the first page, I ordered mine, not sure if they have them at Petsmart or not....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts