Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have to boys that really loved there wubba however it only lasted about 2 weeks in our house... Our boys are a little rough on their toys if I get two of the same thing it does not matter they like to play with their toys together... But unfortunately the top small tennis ball got ripped off and pulled apart and then a few short days later the rubber ball was worked out and ripped up.  So know we have a flat wubba that is just not so interesting to them any more. Brannon had become very gentle with his toys as he got older.  However since we have gotten Winston who is still in puppy hood he likes to be rougher so Brannon has gotten back to his rough ways with toys. SO I was just wondering if its just our house that the wubba did not last in or what???

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I just read through that post and seen the picture, that wouldn't last 5 mins in my house.  The only thing that has lasted in my house is the kong ball.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Yeah, I've realized since that thread that my boy can eat right through these things in a few days.  The original one lasted a while but I think it was only because he was younger.  I'd say for puppies they are pretty great, but not so much beyond that.  My next toy purchase might have to be the rubber chicken

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I've known a few other people that said Wubba didn't survive long....We have 2 and they are still in great shape...But Angel is usually the only one that plays with toys and she's fickle about her toys....A different one every day... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts