Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
You must of read my mind Liz..After some talk about Martingale collar I wanted to try one out..Question tho..What width should I get  1 inch or 1.5 ??  I got 3 different ones I like so I'm trying to decide which one, also getting her a matching lead..Thanks so much for this link

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ooh I love the tropiskulls, and the coconuts, and about everything.  How do you choose????  :? thanks for posting the link!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YW....I thought everyone would get a kick out of this link.  

Shari--I would go with the one inch.

Lisa and Jeanene--I know!  So hard to choose.  I want one of each!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Shari...look at the other links Liz just posted...especially the maximusboxer one!   :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I'll end up joining you in divorce court, Lisa! LOL
I'm really stuck on either the lava flow lavender collar or the lava flow plum and that only took me about 30 mins to narrow it down

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh I love this site!  I love the hibiscus lei teal.  I don't mean to sound dumb..maybe I'm just slow on the uptake tonight :)  when I chose "combo" is that the side snap martingale?

And those charms are ADORABLE!  Oh my!!!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Oh goodness, I goofed on my order. lmao I wanted the side release martingale collar and I just picked the martingale I never even seen the combo option! Guess I am slow tonight too lol..Those charms are really cute and if you order a collar and lead you get a free charm  :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MannysMommy~  Aloha from Hawaii!!!  Which island you from and where?  You a local girl?  lol

Donya~  :)  I try to help where I can.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts