Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went back to the breeders house yesterday, this time with Xena, and after much careful consideration, we chose the female and named her Zora (thanks to another forums member!). I would have liked a male but he seemed a little more independent, which isnt a bad thing but i kinda like the ones thatll follow you around like a shadow and one thatll play alot with her big sister. She's a beautiful little fawn baby, not much flash except white tips on her paws. Her first night here went surprisingly well. Xena's first 2 nights here were a nightmare...she cried all night but then again she didnt have a companion. Zora whined a bit last night in her crate but since her big sister was sleeping right next to the crate, she settled down quickly. Potty training is as good as can be expected at 8 weeks. There have been a few disagreements over pigs ears, eventhough i give each of them their own. Right now shes behind me trying to get at that other puppy on the other side of the mirror who keeps following her (LOL its so cute, wish i could videotape it.) Anywho...enough talking...here are the first few pics! Better ones to come later tonight!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Re: We made a decision...Xena has a little sister! Meet Zora

so happy for you guys! she is a cutie! looking forward to seeing more pics!

·
Registered
112 Posts

She is so freakin cute! We want to get a sister for Cos...but we're a little nervous about having 2 puppies at once.

·
Registered
977 Posts

Awwwwwwww, really cute! :D  Absolutely gorgeous! Wish you'd all stop torturing me with puppies! I'm beginning to feel so guilty that V doesn't have a little friend. :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Little Zora is soooooo cute.  Welcome home little one.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Look at that wrinkly head! Zora is adorable, congratulations!  :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

She is sooo cute - congrats! Twice the fun...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

Awww... how cute is she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Welcome Zora.....She is a cutie and look at all those wrinkles  :lol: I am soo happy for you guys....

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Xena has a little sister! Meet Zoe!! (name changed)

After some thought and a phone call from my sister telling me what a horrible name Zora is, (she said it sounded like a pokemon character...shes kinda right) I decided to take her suggestion and name her Zoe. Its cute and to me she has a Zoe face...so Zoe it is...FINAL ANSWER!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

lol i like both names and she is a beautiful puppy. Everytime i put my foot down and tell myself at least a year before another puppy the forum drives me mad with cute puppies....that's alright tho..sooner or later Maverick brings me back down to reality as to how much work they are! have fun with pupppyhood!

·
Registered
202 Posts

oh my goodness what a little cutie!!!! she is adorable!

and I envy you for having an open pool in December lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Lol...the average temperature lately has been in the 80s...pools in south florida will NEVER freeze over.....EVER. I have never experienced a white christmas...never seen snow. We actually had one of our coldest nights last night....60 degrees WOO...WATCH OUT NOW!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

PlaYtiMe24_7\";p=\"59787 said:
Lol...the average temperature lately has been in the 80s...pools in south florida will NEVER freeze over.....EVER. I have never experienced a white christmas...never seen snow. We actually had one of our coldest nights last night....60 degrees WOO...WATCH OUT NOW!
I was in Fort Lauderdale in the early 90's visiting an uncle for Christmas or a Funeral and it snowed for the first time in quite a few years.  Mind you, it didn't stick but it snowed just the same.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Her are some more pics of Zoe and big sister Xena! So far so good except for the fact that Xena is a little rough sometimes...i dont think she realizes how tiny Zoe is...and whatever toy Zoe has, Xena MUST have it. Other than that...theyre great together!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts