Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I finish a jar of peanut butter (or p.b. As I sometimes have to call it so she doesn't beg for it) I give it to Xena to clean out the remnants left in the jar....a glorious time for her as you can see.

Attachments

·
Registered
627 Posts
How cute!!!  That looks like something mine would do...they would even probably chew the jar to get what's left in the bottom.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Oh yesh, I always give mine the empties - yoghurt cartons too.  They LOVE them!  Only you have to keep an eagle eye out and take them off them the second the container is cleaned out, otherwise they start chewing it into shrapnel.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Looks like she is in heaven!  What a great picture!  Love how they always use their paws to hold things!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh I love it!! I'd have to have 2 jars to be fair with mine, but what a fun idea...Xena looks lovely and very happy with her snack.... :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol....she's a bit of a spoiled pup. Once there's no more peanut butter to lick, its of no use to her. She just leaves it there.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great idea, I am going to have to try it with Kiah.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I made the mistake of leaving a half full jar out while I was gone.  I got home the lid was off and my two older dogs had eaten it all...  I still haven found the lid, but on the brightside no red speckled poop :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
I love those pics as well. Looks like she is trying her best to make sure there is nothing left. lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts