Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO

Thanks... just didn't want people getting them and wondering if I was falling asleep with the pen in my hand lol

I would say drunk... but no chance being prego! :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
haha i want a hand decorated one from sarah too hehehee

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:lol:  Most of my mail usually goes out that way all the time!  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Marie,
of course everyone want kiddie artwork..it's aways sooo cute...

how old is Sarah now?.  she is a cutie!
When is Aiden due?  I love that name and would love to name my future son Aiden as well....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She's 27 months old... so it's just scribble but she loves it. Today at Logan's Roadhouse she was very proud of her "drawings" and freaked out when daddy put it away in her backpack with out her knowing... she wanted to walk out with it IN HAND. LOL

'Aiden Michael' is due Jan 18th. They said I'm measuring a week and a half large... so we'll see if I have him EARLIER OR...

I'm going to have a 12 pound baby!! LOL OMG I WOULD DIE!! LOL

I loved Sebastian Alexander... ever since Cruel Intentions but everyone was always "... ehhhhh..." about it. Then just last year I heard Aiden for the first time... SERIOUSLY... if it is common... it's not to me! I've come from a border town where Jesus, Jorge, Carlos, etc. were all COMMON names! LOL Then Michael is common of course but it's my fathers middle name.

Just yesterday I realized how much Aiden and Odin sound alike though! :( Oh well they'll have to deal with it!!!

Alright... shutting up now! LOL

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Aiden was Carries man on sex in the city lol...and i like sebastian it has a different character but luv aiden too

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i agree... and i dont think they say his middle name in the movie... i actually know a lot of people named Sebastian... u should have told ppl u got the name from the little mermaid and not from cruel intentions lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL They all thought that!! I always got, "Really? Like the crab!??"

NOOOOO!! FROM A REALLY HOT RYAN PHILLIPPE!!! Stop watching kids movies!!!

LOL I watch kids movies all the time!! Like today Sarah and I saw Beauty and The Beast! LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts