Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, long story short I got a new job! I run my own business, but it is mostly on the weekends, so during the week I have a part time job(otherwise I tend to get a bit lazy, the dogs and I nap and watch t.v. and go to the park....don't really stay productive :D ).
So I was working at the butcher shop right next to my house, where I get marrow bones....Then yesterday our vet offered me a job for $2 more an hour and 1 free health care plan!!!!!! So today(as soon as I get off here..I think I am addicted!) I am going to go quit at the butcher shop and start at the vet the day after Christmas!!!! YAY for me!!!!!!! My husband is worried that I am going to come home with a new puppy now:)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That sounds wonderful, I think it would be fun working at a vets; not sure I could deal with the sad times though.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Oh thats wonderful !!! congrats !!! hehe id most def end up with 'other animals' at home from a vets office haha..but you cant beat the health plan and 2 $ more an hour

whoo hooo for youuuuuu :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! I'm excited!!! I can't wait to start, I should have asked them a couple years ago when we started going there :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts