Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, hi guys, I haven't been on in a while. The new format thing kinda confused me and it seemd like noone was on!! Any way:

she is estimated to be around 8 wks old..terrier mix, F. She was found COVERED in ticks. I'm talking atleast 100 ticks on a 3 lbs puppy, so sad :( Now she is on 2 wks of antibiotics for her sores left from tick bites and incase she has Lyme disease. She also has some ointment to put on her sores 2x a day. She can't get shots for another week bc Dr. said he wants to make sure if she does have Lyme it is fought off. She is such a sweet heart.

Now the person that is adopting it is a friend of a friend, I'm asuming my friend has good judgement. I will meet her today, she already has a dog, but wants another. I really want this dog to get everything she needs. Shots, spayed at 6months(at the same time remove her umbelical hernia), eat quality food. Now I know I sound picky lol. But I already compiled a some notes for the owner. I also plan on buying her a sweater of some sorte bc she was totally shaved down to the skin to make sure we got all the ticks. She already has a cute little cupcake collar..I might be her a leash too. I also might buy a bag of puppy food. I'm also going to tell her if she has any problems to bring her back to me.

*sigh* I love her so does my family but we already have 4 dogs. I can tell SO is kind of irritated at me because I spent $$ on her treatment. It was around $150, that price is very discounted bc I work there. The girl that took her away from crazy homeless guy, said she'd pitch in but only $20. It doesnt really bother me, because I always want to donate to aspca or something or other, but I take this is my first had donation to animals in need. But..well karma ya know?

omgosh sorry so long. here is a pic of her:

Full Size Image

·
Premium Member
4,566 Posts
Grats and its only money...that type of wasted money has no equal with the wellness you must feel right now.

Good for you...and the dog :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts