Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking sister... but Odin seems to like her much more than a sister!  :wink: Hopefully that changes once he's neutured (how I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT)!! They are playing great together, every so often he gets a little too rough but all in all they are very happy together. When she gets bigger she'll definitely be harder for him to just "throw around". I'm still having trouble getting "action shots" but I got great relaxing shots of them today... I WAS SOOO HAPPY!

Action Shots

Relaxing Shots

Oh! I forgot I had these!! I just have to share them with you guys!! Normally Sarah plays in Odins crate but since he was occupying it she thought she'd try out Kyrie's temp crate!! I had to take pics... you know... for blackmail later in life!  :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
Those are the best pictures ever..beautiful pups, great shots and your little girl is ADORABLE - as you already know :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The pictures of them sleeping together are so cute.  Your little girl is so pretty and those pictures are so cute.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww....snuggly! Sarah is adorable too!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pics! The older Odin gets, the more I like his markings, he is getting so darn handsome....And looks like he's become the perfect big brother to Kyrie as well...That 6th pic is priceless, looks like Odin has her protected with his foot drapped over her.....The ones of Sarah in the crate, Omg, I was laughing so hard, but she is just so darn cute and her expressions are wonderful.. Yup, I can see those being used as "blackmail materieal" some day... :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I love love love the last picture of the puppies sleeping & cuddling together, that is just sooo cute!  And those pics of Sarah are too funny!  She is beautiful, you're going to have your hands full when she gets older...fighting off all those boys!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG when I first read this Im like "they got a new puppy??" How come I didnt know about this! LMAO Im sooo slow as Liz may know lmao I totally forgot about that little girl!! I LOVE the pics :wink:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Great pictures!!!  So cute!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the WONDERFUL comments everyone!! I knew that sixth pic was gonna be a classic... need to print it out and frame it!! And thanks for all the comments about Sarah! I think she's gorgeous... but of course she's my daughter so... LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts