Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am soo happy today :lol2: Titus got his last shots and is going to be 4 months young tomorrow <:p We were especially happy because he gained 5lbs in 2 weeks, he looks really good now and weights 22lbs :clap: . The doc was very happy about him too and said, that he is going to be a big boy and is doing some good catching up. Titus was the smallest in the litter and the runt. The doc also said that the runt usually get's the biggest, I read that too. Is it true? I was just wondering. I think it's the IPhone that always makes his head bigger looking :slap: :lol:

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
YAY for Titus! He is getting so handsome... he has such a pretty coloring.

Binga is our female and she topped the scale at 45 lbs. She is over 2 years old now, so I doubt she will be getting much bigger. I call her my "little girl"... but on some days she is "little brat" :lol:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone :clap2: We're still thrilled that he gained 6lbs and is getting bigger. I still think he'll be a lil smaller, but who knows, we'll see :up:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Montys_Mom said:
Gorgeous dog. Love the dark mask, big dark eyes and little itty bitty white tips on his feet.
Thank you :) I love those lil tips, they seem to glow at night :lol2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts