Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rescue where I got Kiah had their bash yesterday and there were hundreds of boxers.  I didn't have any idea that it would be so big, just wish we had a little better weather (remembered to bring my camera), it was in the high 80's and muggy.  They had a lure course there and Kiah plus a bunch of other boxers were going crazy barking, trying to chase it everytime it went around.  The line was long so it took us a while before she got her turn.  I only let her go around twice since it was so hot but she did really well and was very fast.  They were taking pictures and they should be posted soon, so I should be able to order it and get it up soon.  

Kiah's brother was there and they were looking for us while we were at the lure course; they must have left before we could find them :cry: .  We did get to see her foster parents for a while; they are a great couple.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
WOW! SOUNDS GREAT! I bet she had a blast even with the weather the way it was!! Looking forward to those pics!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That sounds like so much fun!  I bet it was great seeing so many boxers in one place - that would be heaven for me too!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
hello all, i am new here. i have a (almost) 7 month old baby girl boxer. would love to post a pic but am having difficulties. any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
oo i would have been loving that too..thats great sounds like you all had a wonderful time...:)cant wait for the pics

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:oops:   Meant to say I wish I'd remembered my camera.  The only pictures I will be able to get is her running the lure course but they are supposed to have some on the GABR website, so I will post a link to that.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I had noticed on the calendar that your bash was this w/end....Sounds like you guys had a great time, can't wait to see pics....

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Glad you had a good time and I bet they thought Kiah looked great!!!! Right?????
Was this the event for the quilt you made?  How did that go?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[quote="sharonL\";p=\"36568":29e6y4qc]Glad you had a good time and I bet they thought Kiah looked great!!!! Right?????
Was this the event for the quilt you made?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts