Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been leaving Piper out in the kitchen for part of the day while we are at work...and so far she has been a little angel! No potty accidents and she hadnt gotten into anything......... until today...

We have been leaving her with her crate (with the door open) and about 5 toys.  This morning I had the bright idea to just leave her the whole basket full of toys so she could have choices, and just get out whatever toy she wanted!

Great idea, mom!!!

This is what I opened the back door to find:

Sorry Mom :(

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Oh lord, that look on her face in the last pic is priceless. Guess she decided that the toy she wanted most was...the basket!!
"Yum yum Mommy"!! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
she is SO precious!  looks like she was sampling the basket to find the good part ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She hasnt pooped since chewing up the basket...I have a bad feeling she might be pooping out some splinters soon....

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OH NO!! Yeah, the problem with wicker is that it just feels soo good to chew...and it tastes so yummy! Well you must have been shocked to see that mess when you got home! Considering for 4months old, Piper sounds as if she is doing so well though being left alone..gotta hand it to her. She is a sucker for wicker though!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, when I first opened the door, I was like "what in the world?!!??!"...I was so confused.

She is actually about to be 5 months.  Something must be wrong with my ticker..

But she is doing really really well :)  And this incident was my fault so I cant blame her for it  :oops:

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I'm sure she just thought it was a toy filled with toys!!  :lol: Man, she's a cutie-pie!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, someone had fun :) Piper huny, let's try and stay away from the wicker ok? She sure looks sorry tho in thatlast pic, hard to stay mad huh?

G

·
0 Posts
Ha.  I just can't understand why they want to play with everything BUT their toys??

Bear plays with his empty food bowl instead of toys....   or chews up the mat that I had their water bowls on.

You wanna get so mad at them, but when you see the look on their faces you can't help but laugh.  Little stinkers.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
LMAO  -  I wouldnt be able to stay mad at that little face, she is too adorable. :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Well, at least she kept herself busy! Better than the baseboards or cabinets!  8O

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It was just to tempting for Piper and you can't get mad with a face like that.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote="tootsie\";p=\"126445":g2t5pnkx]Well, at least she kept herself busy! Better than the baseboards or cabinets!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts