Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
:lol: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!  Ringer...the bug hunter!!!!

Lol!!!  At least this time he looked like he was wiorking without the "juice" or "candy"!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
hahahahahaha!!!! Ringer - what are you going to do with it when you are through playing with it - put it in daddy's shoe!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahaha Ringer put it in Daddys bed..hahaha he likes that ..those are CUTE pics !!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Forget the beetle Ringer!!!!!  Get the spider on the porch and put THAT in daddy's shoe or bed!!!

He'll love it.  He'll even dance for you.  And when he asks you why you did it, tell him it's for the HEAPING TABLESPOON OF YOGURT AND PUMPIN!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Too funny!  Mine have been known to eat a stray spider or fly or beetle... well anything, really.  The weirdest things my boxers have ever "hunted" was a lizard.  That right, a lizard!  They found it down at my parents place in Myrtle Beach.  My hubby and I rescued the poor lizard, but watching them both chase it was entertaining.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Zhanna, I have 2 frog catchers as well.....Angel still is on the prowl for them even tho we haven't had any in the last couple weeks....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts