Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quiet boxer is one that is up to no good! In about 5 mins he managed to rip apart my glasses, still searching the house for the other lens. Thank God I only wear them when my eyes itch real bad from allergies and can't put my contacts in. I seriously don't ever remember Chloe being like this. Yesterday he managed to get a hold of my car keys while I was mowing the lawn and somehow managed to set the alarm off. I run in the house, keys aren't anywhere to be found and meanwhile the ear piercing alarm is waking the whole neighborhood up. I found them about 10 mins later after everyone around me is now tone deaf.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Brodi you are a little devil but you are the cutest little guy.  I always did go for the bad boys :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
My girl we can leave alone in the house for a couple hours and when we come back the house will be fine, but if we leave Tank inside for more then 5 mins by himself it looks like a tornado came through.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think Brodi just wanted to clean the lenses mom!  :p

How can anyone be mad at that face!  :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
hahaha Maverick is evil like that too..i cant trust him...Yesterday he came in the living room with his face full of cat litter and he KNOWS he isnt allowed to eat it.. the OH was like where were you and looked all shocked and was REALLY trying to figure out why we were just staring and looking stunned....But look at his face right? how can you be mad....i guess on your next pair you will make sure there is a guarantee right?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All hubby could say ..Well they were old and you needed a new pair anyways. I'm like uh huh I know this but he couldn't have waited until I got the new ones. Bet he wouldn't be saying that if Brodi chewed up his xbox controller. Now I gotta walk around blind as a bat if my eyes get all itchy. Eye Dr can't get me in til Monday  :roll:

·
Registered
91 Posts
I HAD SOME HUGE PINK FRAMED PLASTIC ONES, THAT WENT OUT OF STYLE 100 YEAR AGO. ABBEY CHEWED UM UP. THANKS ABBEY, GOT ME A STYLISH NEW PAIR NOW.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
haha!! been there :) not with any of my current babies, but the first day i brought my chole home she was asleep with me on the couch and at some point she snuck off the couch and snagged my fav pair of glasses off the coffee table and proceeded to destroy them with glee...little booger!! Luckily i had a second pair

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
lol shari sorry i have to laugh at that.. brodi is so darn cute!!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
:lol: OMG--the key!!! You must have been running around the house like a crazy person!!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Shari, I know the feeling...Angel is the one who destroyed my glasses, thankfully we are past that, well maybe not...But I have to laugh at the car keys, that really is too funny..Brodi was just having a good ole time, wasn't he?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts