Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

You want a new boxer puppy....please read....

14K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Donya 
#1 ·
This link is great, cover many of the myths and facts of finding a breeder, and I mean a good one. This just is not adhered to boxers but should be true for any breed.

http://members.tripod.com/antique_fcr/goodbreeder.html

Check it out, even if you are not searching for a pup - its good reference material:)

#2 ·
Re: You want a new puppy....please read....

This goes in to a lot of detail, way more than my thread does. Thank you for posting this, I'm going to make it a sticky in the puppy section  :)

#4 ·

Hi..
I just wanted to know at what age should one buy a boxer pup and what are the things I should look for in the pup.. I mean physical inspection..I am being offered a 30 day old boxer pup.. should I go for it ?

Thanks

#5 ·

The youngest i have read that a puppy should go home is approx 8 weeks old. At that age it is old enough to be away from his mom and littermates.

sorry had to edit it i misread and thought you meant they would let you take it HOME at 30 days. by physical do you mean the vet or what exactly? I know that people have chosen their puppy very young and watched it grow up....once he is home with you usually take them to get checked by the vet within a day or so. Is the breeder offering a health garauntee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.