Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This totally blew my mind.  We took Willy out to go potty, and he felt like running.  So he tore off running like a mad man and all of a sudden came running up the steps and decided it was a good idea to take a leap and blow through the screen on the screen door.  I was mad because he completely destroyed the frame and all, but how can you stay mad at something that funny.  I hope you all find this a humorous as I did.  Maybe he'll learn to slow down as he approaches the porch from now on.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
They seem to get in a mode where they cant slow down or stop.  Fiona will do that run and go to jump on the couch, miss the whole couch, even the top of the couch and slam into the wall.  This is turn always knocks some picture off the wall.

Hope he is okay and learned about the screen.....be thankful you did not have a glass storm door  8O ....

Glad you saw the humor because it usually is always funny stuff they do and it is to hard to stay mad at them. :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh yeah...I can definitely see that one happening! Just glad he didn't hurt himself. Silly boy!

·
Registered
770 Posts
It is hard to stay mad at them isn't it! They look at you wit those sorry eyes and all is forgiven!
Is it a boxer trait being a bit clumsy because I know Daisy can be soooo clumsy sometimes!

Heather

·
Registered
165 Posts
OMG !! LMAO  What a funny image i have in my head.  Glad the little one is OK.  Maybe you should wait to replace the screen door :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I can just picture a puzzled look on his face like "huh, what was that???? :eh:"  Definately cannot stay mad at them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I love it.    Sounds like you need to go to Home Depot or Lowes and get some spare doors to keep around!   haha.    Cuda'  likes running and jumping into my arms.   One day we got done at the lake and I had my arms full of food, towels, life jackets etc.    She came running at me (at God's speed) and I didn't see her coming.    You know how fast these dogs can run.    She hit me at full speed just above the waist and knocked me smooth out.    When I opened my eyes........there was stuff everywhere,  she had her head in a bag of Doritos and came over to shalack my entire head down with wet Boxer luvin'!   Gotta luv em'.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ziggi has taken the screen out so many times we have lost count!  It is a funny story, just watch out because once they do it they think it is FUN!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
OMG! that is funny! my girls are usually running into walls or the coffee table. they havent actually knocked things over or anything like that though. guess i am lucky in that aspect!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts