Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I live in a "college house" I always eat my food at the couch on the coffee table.  Spinx's favorite trick is to ring the bell that signals he needs to go outside and potty, then when I quick run into my room to grab a bag, I come back and he is eating my food.  What a little booger.  Anyone else's boxer have crazy shenanigans like this?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
No tlike that! that is friggin heee-larry-us. I digs that.  Well Vega jsut started doing this;

Sleeping on the bed she'll turn around aiming her bootay right at either one of us and fart. It is not 100% of the time but I did notic ethat she is doing it more and more.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O realizing the other day that if she hits the front window screen hard enough itll fall out...and the little idiot yapping dog on the other side that owner insists on letting the retractable leash go all the way out...will run his stupid little butt off...

now this seems to be a nightly event the last few nights..its new so i forget to close the window...

this woman is gonna get it tomorrow at the same time when i am sitting on my front porch with both dogs awaiting her arrival..ignorant Bit**...she lets her dog run across my grass all the way up to my window !!!!! yapping his little stupid head off..Isis feels the vibration of the yap...even birds arent allowed on the fornt grass according to Isis...the walkway is fine for everyone jsut NOT our yard

youd think this woman would be more worried her little pain in the as* is going to get pumled..but nooooooooooo so tomorrow will be a little lesson for her stupidity..:D :D

I and we all know Isis and Onyx are sweet as pie BUT she doesnt know that :D so a little barking and pulling to get over to the dog will freak her out hahaha..little does she know that my dogs just want to play.. hehehe of course i wont tell her that...

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I love how Odin bangs on the windows to let you know he is ready to come in from outside.

He'll sit at the back sliding door and wait... but if you don't see him or even more so if he can't see you he goes around the sides of the house to the windows to detect noise... when he realizes which one you are in he jumps up against the glass then DASHES back to the sliding door so you can let him in! I LOVE IT... as long as he doesn't break a window!  :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
They are all real funny. :lol:  :lol:

Zulu has this thing he does when he wants something. He'll sit in front of it, and look at me and move his eyes towards whatever it is he wants, as if to say "oy, can i have that when you got a sec" 8O  LMAO, its sooo freaking cute.  :lol:
And then if he dont get it, like its something that i cant give to him for a reason he will continue to walk up to it and reverse while huffing and puffing.. . . .  :lol:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ok, I have to tell you when I get out of the shower in the morning I put lotion on my legs and Maggie and Herbie chase me around trying to lick at my legs to get the lotion.....I even jump on the bed to make them stop but they follow me....LOL!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
When Maverick hears the phone ring he goes running to the room with a phone in it and sits there beside waiting for me to answer..usually he will try and get his head in so he can hear...if i decide im not answering the phone he will come running out to see what is going on. thought it was funny that he knows the phone ringing.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
choas2k\";p=\"119667 said:
Ok, I have to tell you when I get out of the shower in the morning I put lotion on my legs and Maggie and Herbie chase me around trying to lick at my legs to get the lotion.....I even jump on the bed to make them stop but they follow me....LOL!!
:lol:

Zulu also has a thing about drinking bath water, when im in it 8O

·
Registered
498 Posts
My boy Shamrock has figured out how to press the lever on the water dispenser attached to the refrigerator. It's so funny watching him put his paws up for water and the slurp slurp...then I lock it since he spills it everywhere and he gives me this look like "What did you to that for?" I'll have to send a video of it sometime.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
:lol:
Theresa\";p=\"119673 said:
My boy Shamrock has figured out how to press the lever on the water dispenser attached to the refrigerator. It's so funny watching him put his paws up for water and the slurp slurp...then I lock it since he spills it everywhere and he gives me this look like "What did you to that for?" I'll have to send a video of it sometime.
Woooohaha, sounds like a blast, you def need to get that on video, that would be priceless

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
My SO used to call every night on his way home, now every time the phone rings Delilah goes and looks out the window for her daddy :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
g00dgirl\";p=\"119677 said:
My SO used to call every night on his way home, now every time the phone rings Delilah goes and looks out the window for her daddy :)

Thats too cute. :D

Dont you think its weird that dogs cant tell the time, but at 19.05 my dogs will go to the door, the same time, on time every night and they know daddy will be home around then, its like my own little alarm clock to get dinner ready! :lol:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Every night around 1:30 in the morning Britney starts cleaning herself making all kinds of racket in her crate. I also think its crazy how they can sense time.... she is often waiting for me to get up and take her outside before my alarm goes off hehe

·
Registered
370 Posts
I LOVE that Allie will go to the door and stand there so you can see her so she can go out.  If you don't see her, she will give one bark.  I also love that Allie can open the door to come in too.   :D  One other great thing that she does is she will bark if one of her toys goes under the couch or comes in contact with something that could possibly be broken or if there are too many wires around it.

The one thing I don't like is that when she wants a treat, she will go to her cabinet, stand in front of it and cry and bark until someone goes over to see what she wants.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
What cute and funny stories! :D
Oooo, Ky, you're so bad! :wink:  :lol:

[quote="zulu\";p=\"119664":2ibmtivv]Zulu has this thing he does when he wants something. He'll sit in front of it, and look at me and move his eyes towards whatever it is he wants, as if to say "oy, can i have that when you got a sec" 8O

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
[quote="Zhanna";p="119690":36nbh61q]
[quote="zulu\";p=\"119664":36nbh61q]I went looking for a missing shoe one morning and there were 4 under there! :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It's both my favorite and least favorite thing actually...Knowing the time of day....Samson used to sit right behind my chair and drill holes in my back waiting for me to take our walk...Angel comes in and puts her paws in my lap, sits on her rear and just stares when it's time for dinner :) When the time changes tho, it kinda throws them off a bit, but they figure it out pretty fast

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Two things that Kiah does that I think are so cute; she loves to be covered but moves around so her blanket comes off, she will stand up put her paw on my shoulder and shake me to wake me up, not that I like being woken up but I think it is amazing that she does it.  The other thing is when I put a bully stick up or a toy that is getting annoying she will sit right there and look at me then the toy or bully stick, back and forth "like mom its up there get if for me, its up there can't you see it, please, please can I have it".

When I talk to Keegan, he stretches his head up toward me like he is really listening hard to every word I say and is taking it to heart.

·
Registered
8 Posts
When General's water bowl gets empty and I don't fill it right away, he lifts the toilet lid and slams it down a few times to get my attention. He also has a habit of stomping his foot when he wants something. He can't seem to understand that first thing in the morning mommy has to potty before he gets to go out so he stomps and howls until I let him out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts