Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Probably one of my favorites. Zuke broke his toe at around 6 month. Vet said just try to put some ice on it to keep the swelling down. Well he kept trying to get to the ice cubes through the zip lock bag. Had to think of something else, and frozen peas seemed to work.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looking for pics and it seems I take more videos then pics since he moves so much that they are always blurry.
But I found these

Attachments

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
All are soo cute!! Love each and every boxer mug.. I don't know If I'm alone but when i see a boxer out in public its all i can do not to pull the car over and run out and greet them. My husband says i have boxer sonar it's true, i love all dogs in general but a boxer mug warms my heart!

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

Yesterday while playing fetch, well he actually just runs back & forth in the yard, gets his zooms out then back inside for a nap.

Sorry my picture rotated not sure how to correct, its correct on my phone & desktop but rotates when I add it here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
All are soo cute!! Love each and every boxer mug.. I don't know If I'm alone but when i see a boxer out in public its all i can do not to pull the car over and run out and greet them. My husband says i have boxer sonar it's true, i love all dogs in general but a boxer mug warms my heart!

LOL -- I had a police car pull over the other day and the officer got out and crossed the road to me.... I was wondering what I did wrong, but she just HAD to come see the boxer :) She'd had a few boxers over the years.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Aww how cute! Yep I'm with you 4paws and that police officer. Whenever I see a boxer I am drawn to them and start a conversation with the owner. They probably think I'm a nutty old lady.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Aww how cute! Yep I'm with you 4paws and that police officer. Whenever I see a boxer I am drawn to them and start a conversation with the owner. They probably think I'm a nutty old lady.
I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who does this- it's like a magnet pulling me. My husband calls me a 'boxer stalker'. If I see someone with a boxer I will ask people if I can pet their babies, and when they say yes it makes me SOOOO happy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts