Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smith's Mustang Sally (Sally)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still having difficulty over her name.....

She is sooo spunky and fiesty, but sweet too.  Loves to be held, thinks she rules the roost.  

I put it into a poll and will run it for 2 days and go with whichever wins.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
teheheh...I voted too! Good luck with a name!  :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank ya'll so much.  One more day to go til I can call her something other than baby or baby girl...

I've never had this much trouble naming a dog before.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I voted too.  We had that trouble trying to name Ziggi, he went for a while with no name until we found something that we could all agree on.   :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Man, this is closer by the minute.... What am I gonna do if there is a tie???? LOL....

1 more day until she has her real name.  I am so excited.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Getting much more excited as Baby Girl gets closer to her for real name.. Thanks you guys for being such a help, I truly do trust your judgment and can't wait to see what you all have decided.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
if there is a tie put the two names in a hat and pick one out. that is the name you run with....if when you pick the name out and are somewhat disappointed then you know you really want the other name and go with that!

Haha hope that was understandable!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's pretty good advice.  People probably think I am crazy making a poll out of her name, but there are many reasons why I did.  For one I have had lots and lots of trouble picking one.  I had no trouble with Bo's name.  It just came to me and it fit him perfectly.  She is somewhat harder and I can't decide.  For 2 if it wasn't for every one on here's beautiful babies I probably wouldn't have gotten her, but I had to after seeing how much fun 2 were.  So, she's a forum baby... LOL

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
it's not crazy, i took advice or a poll type of thing on mavericks name before he came home. Funny thing is Maverick wasnt one of the choice, he was going to be called deacon but his dad hated the name so when he came home and we got to know him for a few hours we were like...Maverick is a good name for him and it just suited him. just like you and Bo. Anyway she is a beautiful puppy. Bo is too...have fun with 2 at once.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will, thank you, and I'm glad I'm not the only one poll naming.. LOL

It is trying at times, but I'm still taking lessons from them... I think that is how it really works....

G

·
0 Posts
hmmm...it's a tie so far...it would work out that way, lol! You think it may have been biased because you said you were gonna name her Laila...and people know you like that name?  Just something i was wondering

1 - 20 of 28 Posts