Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Samson & Angel just love their bully sticks and want to say "thank you Heather"..... :) I let them knaw away for about an hour..Angel went thru about 2/3 of hers, Samson maybe a 1/3 of his....

Mom, have you been holding out on us?

My teeth may be bad, but I like this!

Oh boy, something to chew on and it tastes good too!

I hope Momma has more of these

·
Registered
893 Posts
I bought some for my babies the other day and they stunk, Is that normal?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They both look like they love them Willow and having a great time chewing on them.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Luanne, I really didn't notice that they stunk that badly, that is why I hesitated to give them cos I had heard that they do stink. Have to ask Heather where she got these, cos I need more! :lol: Certainly are not available around here

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
There are two kinds, ones that stink, ones that dont.   The stinky ones are usually in petco and petsmart and are rather expensive.  These stink like mad. They are processed with chemicals.    The au-natural ones have no odor, and that is what I buy.   Bad thing is you have to buy in bulk:)

Thos of you who had stockings w/out bullies, they are on their way.   And if I have any left over, people can buy from me because these sticks go for 8 bucks in the store and because I buy in bulk I get the for a lot less.   So PM me if you are interested!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts