Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: So had an empty liter soda bottle and threw it on the floor for Angel to play with..At first the noise freaked her out, but after awhile........

glug glug glug...I'm thirsty Momma

Don't worry, I'll kill it

Whew, I'm exhausted now

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Those are sooo funny!!! Roxy LOVES empty bottles!!

PS AWESOME choice in soda;) lmao

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i prefer diet coke but Maverick does the exact same thing with an empty bottle..it is like it is his favorite toy.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
haha!! Angel is such a ham :D the neighbor kids kicked a soccer ball in our backyard and they never got it back....samson went chasing after it and bit into it and defalted it instantly!!  :oops: my bad.....

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looks like Angel had a blast with that bottle.
I will be able to see if Phoenix likes them as of tomorrow. We don't have plastic bottles or cans here on PEI - we only have glass bottles. But as of tonight at midnight retailers are allowed to sell plastic and cans and the glass bottles are going to be no more!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was the first time I had done this with her, cos she is soo skittish with loud or unusual noises, so now I will always have one for her to play with :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha..never tried that one! I guess I'll have a new toy. They are just like kids...spend all the money in the world on toys and things, and they'd rather have the box it came in. Too funny!  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Angel is so pretty Willow, I was looking at her brindling and just love the color; I guess I never noticed it as much before (maybe it is the new camera).  

Kiah will take them out of the recycle bin in the garage when we walk in the house.  She loves them too.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashley LOVES soda/gatorade bottles....cheapest toy in town..LOL..One word of caution..take the label off..and remove the cap and plastic thingie that the cap unscrewed from..she learned REAL quick how to chew that stuff off, and we had a good case of the pukes when it disagreed with her ( lol..nope..boxers and plastic labes do NOT agreee.. :lol:  )

G

·
0 Posts
lol i love how boxers exhaust themselves!!!  more like boredom i think.  'ok i'm done - what now mom?'   =))

i have to de-ring the water bottles... labels too around here.

i have other tricks up my sleeve for the drive grammie crazy days lol.  when the PB gets down to a spoonful left......

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's hilarious! My Acie LOVES empty milk gallons or two liter bottles! Kicks them all around my kitchen and makes an awful racket while he's at it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts