Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these at Walmart for like 4 bucks and bought a pink and blue one for Chloe and Brodi. It's kinda like the bumble ball which Chloe loves but destroys to quick. It is made of all rubber and moves around which made Brodi become very vocal when he first tried it out. Of course Chloe's pink zany has since moved onto toy heaven but it did last her a few days before she destroyed it.
<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s45.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/nyj6571/MVI_0207.flv"></embed>

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! That is too funny. Brodi is so cute talking to his toy! He looks really good too!  :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG -- I'm going to come & steal Brodi! He's just too adorable... and so handsome! I love sealed brindles... even if they are kinda frowned upon in the Boxer world! :love:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He so cute, love that little spec of white on the back of his neck.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Zany Ball, huh? Hmm may have to get a couple of those....On a side note, I noticed your Wiggly Giggly in the background, mine got drowned! I have a container outside with balls and such..The wind blew it off in our last storm and it rained in there...Now I'm trying to get all the water out of the sillything :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That looks like it could be entertaining! Brodi is sooo cute playing with it!
Did you get it in the pet department or in the toy department?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Got one for Ashley today...GREAT suggestion!! It was like $3.65, and comes with the battery. She was scared of it at first because it rumbled over and hit her foot..but then it was "game ON!! ". She has to be kept indoors quite a bit for the next few days as we just had topsoil laid in the backyard..so what a great play toy to keep her busy on these awfulll days! Thanks so much for the video :lol:
On a side note..Ashley thinks the topsoil is a big black HOLE..lol..she barely takes two steps off the patio, squats and does her business, and runs back inside..lol..this might not be so bad after all !

G

·
0 Posts
I bought one for Binga and Bear...   Bear LOVES it.  I put it outside and he chased it everywhere.  Its like neverending fun for him.  Haha.

·
Registered
725 Posts
:lol: Brodi cracks me up!! I may just have to find one of those...looks like it would keep Gus busy as well!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts