Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In April Zoey at 8 months old passed her AKC CGC test. On December 1st she passed her CGC advance test and novice trick test.
She is the perfect babe in school when the teacher is watching, Different story at home she barely knows her name and not sure what leave means !!!! Lol She wants to play all day and refuses to be ignored. I have a rescue Catahoula mix , she smashes a toy in his face to play . She never gives up until he pretends to play . He rather not. Even on my worse day she makes me smile . I love her and I am grateful for her, even when she ate my new sunglasses.

· Registered
5,883 Posts
Oh Geez! Well congratulations, on Zoey's accomplishment! But this is a "Boxer Board," and at least some of us or a bit "Gun Shy," when we see a dog on here "Passed?" But this time I see it's "Good News!" So congratulations and Welcome and Happy Holiday's cuz you know it's pass Christmas. :)

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh Geez! Well congratulations, on Zoey's accomplishment! But this is a "Boxer Board," and at least some of us or a bit "Gun Shy," when we see a dog on here "Passed?" But this time I see it's "Good News!" So congratulations and Welcome and Happy Holiday's cuz you know it's pass Christmas. :)

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I am sorry. I realized the passed should not have been the heading after I did it. At school
we say hooray she passed. I tried to correct it after I posted , however it would not allow me

· Registered
5,883 Posts
Well no problem ... it was just me. But congrids on your accomplishment! My current girl "Bella," Boxer/Pit .. would have no chance of earning that title!

But that is on me. After my WL GSD, that uh "Did not much care for people?" And going back to "Boxerish" land and a dog that likes people? I got kinda lazy? She get's away with "Murder," she is a "Bad Dog," my bad ... But I don't have to constantly be on guard ... when I meet someone, so that is a plus. Hopefully ... they don't have a dog with them ... so yeah she is like that ... my bad.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts