Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now has a growth on her leg, thigh kinda like a golf ball.... Its getting bigger and Im scared to death its a tumor. Any suggestions... I will be getting her in the vet as soon as possible...Thinking another pup might be on hold...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Re: Zora...

Oh Leanne im sorry...shes just been through so much..praying for you guys that its just something simple..please let us know...

ask Sharon..maybe take a pic?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Oh no!  Hopefully it's just something like a bee sting or something!

Prayin for ya!  Let us know what the vet says.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Hope everything will be ok, let us know what the vet says.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Hope it is nothing serious - Poor girl has been through a lot...and I know you have too!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts

Thinking of you and hoping all your worry is for nothing.

Nano

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Wow Leanne, that girl has just had a rough time....Hoping it's nothing serious, but keep us posted as to what the vet says

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

I can look at a picture...but it is sometimes hard to tell...It can be a bite of some kind and they can swell, but with a bite you should be able to do benadryl and see them reduce, also you can feel them and see if they feel hard or soft...if they feel like they are floating in the skin or attached to the bone......With any lump on a boxer it is just best to have it checked....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

How is Zora???

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I havent taken her yet. I will by this weekend..Im afraid it might be bad...Sharon, Its hard and does not move around???

·
Registered
2,349 Posts

I would take her in and find out before the weekend.  I find that the worst is in the not knowing and guessing and my mind running off on something.  The worst it can be you are already thinking so the news can't be any worse than that.    

We are all thinking of you.

Nano

·
Registered
4,213 Posts

Aww I'm so sorry to hear about this. Good luck at the vet and I'm sending all my positive vibes to you and hoping to God it's not a tumor.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok so I guess I was being overly concerned. She had her shots about 2 weeks ago and the vet is sure thats what its from. He didnt even charge me for the visit. Anyway, he said if its not gone within 2 months then he will check into it further. Whewwwww..

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Thank goodness.  I didn't think it would be anything serious like cancer in a pup so young, but it never hurts to check and be on the safe side.

Now take a nice hot bubble bath this evening and relax.  You deserve it boxer mom!

Nano

1 - 20 of 26 Posts