Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Zora...UPDATE

3K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  samsonsmom 
#1 ·
Now has a growth on her leg, thigh kinda like a golf ball.... Its getting bigger and Im scared to death its a tumor. Any suggestions... I will be getting her in the vet as soon as possible...Thinking another pup might be on hold...

#3 ·
Re: Zora...

Oh Leanne im sorry...shes just been through so much..praying for you guys that its just something simple..please let us know...

ask Sharon..maybe take a pic?

#8 ·

Thinking of you and hoping all your worry is for nothing.

Nano

#10 ·

I can look at a picture...but it is sometimes hard to tell...It can be a bite of some kind and they can swell, but with a bite you should be able to do benadryl and see them reduce, also you can feel them and see if they feel hard or soft...if they feel like they are floating in the skin or attached to the bone......With any lump on a boxer it is just best to have it checked....

#13 ·

I would take her in and find out before the weekend.  I find that the worst is in the not knowing and guessing and my mind running off on something.  The worst it can be you are already thinking so the news can't be any worse than that.    

We are all thinking of you.

Nano

#16 ·
Ok so I guess I was being overly concerned. She had her shots about 2 weeks ago and the vet is sure thats what its from. He didnt even charge me for the visit. Anyway, he said if its not gone within 2 months then he will check into it further. Whewwwww..

#17 ·
Thank goodness.  I didn't think it would be anything serious like cancer in a pup so young, but it never hurts to check and be on the safe side.

Now take a nice hot bubble bath this evening and relax.  You deserve it boxer mom!

Nano

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.